Cape Town – The Superyacht Crew Training hub of South Africa & playground to Capetonians, South African’s & Foreigners alike.
As summer descends on Cape Town, its many outdoor activities come to life providing adventure seekers with an endless list of adrenalin fueled options
from Table Mountain Abseiling to Shark Cage Diving.
To get you into the Summer mood we have partnered up with Abseil Africa whom operate the World’s Highest Original Commercial Abseil!! Those who complete our
3 week Superyacht Deckhand Course can look forward to a FREE 112m Abseil valued at R750, from the top of Table Mountain which is 1085m above sea level.
At Certified Superyacht Academy, we believe the overall experience is just as important as the training itself. Proudly South African, our aim is to empower South African crew to become the best in the business and build a life within the Superyacht Industry. We do this using a basic formula:
- Educate entry-level Superyacht Deckhand’s about requirements, demands, expectations etc. using extensive first-hand experience and knowledge that we possess
- Offer RYA/MCA/PYA world-class training relevant to each person’s job role (Emphasis on relevant)
- Provide a tried & tested support structure during & after courses
- Provide career progression guidance
- Provide assistance with: Offshore Bank Accounts, Seamans Books, Crew Agencies, Crew Accommodation, Yachting CV format etc.
- Limited to first 10 Superyacht Deckhand Course bookings (Only confirmed on receipt of deposit or full payment)
- FREE Abseil only applicable to students completing the Superyacht Deckhand Course in November, December (2014) & January (2015)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Book now and secure your Superyacht future and FREE Abseil: firstname.lastname@example.org / +27 (0) 81 502 9791