Work as a Stewardess on a Superyacht
Are you polite, well groomed & responsible and do you have a passion for hospitality and guest interaction? If you answered YES, then this is the role for you.
Stewards / Stewardesses are responsible for looking after the guests’ every needs and making them feel at home. As this is an “interior” role, majority of time will be spent indoors and on deck during service. You may be required to help prepare food for crew at times.
The Stewardess role includes: Care for exotic furnishings and fabrics, Flower Arranging, Beds and Heads, Provisioning, Laundry, Silver Service, Wine, Bar & Cocktail service and general hospitality duties.
Exterior additions: Driving onboard tender (Powerboat), Line handling and assisting in general deck operations
Those looking to climb the “Superyacht ladder” will pass through the following ranks:
- Junior Stewardess
- 2nd Stewardess
- Chief Stewardess
Salary: This is between €2000 – €2500 per month (Mediterranean) / $2500 – $3000 per month (Caribbean) plus tips if on a charter yacht.
Our Superyacht Stewardess Career Course course includes all the necessary training and qualifications in order to realize your dream of starting off in the Superyacht Industry as a Stewardess.
All candidates receive our highly regarded support system including the following:
- Assistance with visa’s (Schengan or B1/B2)
- Advice and assistance with Seamans Books
- Assistance with opening up an Offshore Bank account
- Superyacht CV template (believe it or not, this is very different to a normal CV re: format and structure, and can be the difference between getting a job or not)
- Worldwide list of crew agencies
- Worldwide list of crew accommodation
- Advice on daily expenditure & budgeting overseas
- Interview techniques