The Superyacht Crew That Make It Happen!
Work as an Engineer on a Superyacht
Engineers play a pivotal role onboard and are responsible for the mechanical and electrical operations of the yacht.
Role includes: mechanical and electrical operations, general problem solving onboard. This could include a range of jobs such as: Engines, Generators, Water Makers, Air-Conditioners, TV’s, Refrigerators, Jet-Ski’s, Powerboats etc.
Exterior additions: Driving onboard tender (Powerboat), Line handling and assisting in general deck operations
Engineers are highly respected and earn a great salary. This particular role is on our *High Demand* list due to the current demand in the Industry.
* Junior Engineer
* 2nd Engineer
* Chief Engineer
Salary: This is between €3000 – €4000 per month (Mediterranean) / $4000 – $5000 per month (Caribbean) plus tips if on a charter yacht.
Similarly, Deckhands or Deck/Engineer candidates whom would like to strengthen their CV and gain a competitive edge should complete their AEC (MCA Approved Engine Course).
All candidates receive our highly regarded support system including the following:
* Assistance with visa’s (Schengan or B1/B2)
* Advice and assistance with Seamans Books
* Assistance with opening up an Offshore Bank account
* Superyacht CV template (believe it or not, this is very different to a normal CV re: format and structure, and can be the difference between getting a job or not)
* Worldwide list of crew agencies
* Worldwide list of crew accommodation
* Advice on daily expenditure & budgeting overseas
* Interview techniques
Ready to get started?
For more information, course schedules and availability contact us
Send a message